09 May 2014

2014: Laciet Ripper and Glacege Tripped 1

ADDED: 16.06.2021

CONTENT: Misc OCs, short scripts, completed

Just two idiots who had this weird obsession with giving each other hell.


Tripper and Tripped

:la: Teh title!!! (up)


This story wasn't really meant to make you laugh. :|


Glace: Do you remember the day I said I wouldn't hit you?

Lacie: Uh.... Yea? You said you wouldn't hit me with THAT thing. *points at punching thing/gun*

Glace: Ya! THIS thing! *points at punching thing/gun* I said I wouldn't hit you!

Lacie: You already said that,

Glace: BUT NOT TODAY!!! :D *points punching thing/gun at Lacie*

Lacie: *looks scared then trippes Glace*

Glace: O_O

Lacie: O_O

Glace: O_O

Lacie: O_O


Wun owah laitah....


Glace: O_o

Lacie: O_O

Glace: o_o

Lacie: O_O

Glace: e-o

Lacie: O_O

Glace: e-e

Lace: T_T

Glace: *-*

Lacie: Come on there's no point of this staring contest I'll just go.

Glace: O-e

Lacie: *leaves*

Glace: -_- HA! I WIN!!!! :D YEY!!!! Now I get to hit you!!!! :D

Lacie: *comes back* Glace, SHUT UP! Number 1, We never actually made a deal. Number 2, I never blinked after I left. AND NUMBER 3, yousuckatstaringcontestsn B-)

Glace: o.e wut?


juhshtsurahndunb

Yay! Now I know how to do it!!! :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment