ADDED: 05.07.2021
CONTENT: Gone Unsupervised, short scripts, work in progress,
A truth or dare meme I tried to do. I'm pretty sure I continued this, but I currently don't have access to that file as I'm writing...
[Skipping the intro...]
Hannah: Sup Mates~?! Welcome to the Truth Or Dare Game!! Which has the most disgusting truths and dares and we torture them. But..before we can begin, number yourself's from 1 to 10, tell us their names, and tell use a little bit of your self.
- Ben 2.0
- Felix
- Dustine
- Jaqui
- Ben
- Melanie
- Barley
- Grace
- Leon
- Eric
(thanks random.org)
Hannah: Great!! Now we are all in a blank room which has noting so you guys can focus on the game!! Anyway, tell us, did you want to play, if so, why? Or were you forced to play?
Ben 2.0: No idea why I joined in the first place, ha,
Melanie: You were probably forced, then!! >:T
Felix: OMG BROOO SO WAS IIII
Jaqui: HOLY SHIT WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON. FELIX BRO HIGH FIVE.
Ben: I have no time for this make me leave.
Ben 2.0: Well, there's no escaping this nowww, we'll be trapped here until the game endsssss, haha Eugest,
Ben: I already knew that, stop trying to prove you're more intelligent than me. You have no hope.
Jaqui: Who has no hope??
Grace: yOUUUUUUU >:DDDDD AHAHAHAA
Barley: So how did you get into this room, Grace?
Grace: I dunno, I probs wanted to play truth or dare or something xD
Eric: We ARE going to play truth or dare, that's why were here. Grace, I thought you knew better.
Barley: Too bad Marina's not here to keep the peace... I mean we're all stuck here... I mean, like, there's Eric & Leon, Grace & Jaqui, Eric & Dustine, Ben & Ben, arguing nonstop, like,
Dustine: How about you keep the peace, Barley?
Melanie: I THOUGHT WE WERE HERE TO EXPLAIN WHY WE ARE HERE.
Felix: Aweh yea. I already said why, aha,
Melanie: THAT WAS AIMED AT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T STATED THEIR REASON YET.
Dustine: I was forced to do this. I never actually wanted to play this game... UnU I'm sorry, Miss Choccookie, but
Leon: LEEEEET MEEEEEE TALLKKKKKKKKKKKK
Eric: I was forced in here. I was never intended to be here.
Leon
[And it never continued...?]
No comments:
Post a Comment