24 February 2014

2014: My First BFDI Fan-Fic

ADDED: 05.07.2021

CONTENT: Fan works, long scripts, completed

Probably the first fanfic I ever uploaded online.

So this is a story I made last night about BFDI and I hope you like it!


Announcer: Are you bored of being objects? Well good. I will now turn you into humans! >:)


Firey: What?! :O


Announcer: Boop. Now you are all humans.


Tennis Ball: Yaaay! We now have arms! :D


Ice Cube: REVENGE!!!! >:) (about to through something heavy at Flower)


Announcer: Hold on a sec. I should still make armless people's arms useless! Boop.


Ice Cube: Wha?


Announcer: Now your arms are tied up with unbreakable string! :)


Ice Cube: *gets crushed*


Leafy: She REALLY is still that delicate?


 


LATER


 


Announcer: Now that you are all temporarily transformed into humans, you have to be like one. I've booked you all into a hotel.


Pen: Do we get to have our OWN rooms? :D


Announcer: No. You will all have to share one room.


All (but ones who aren't interested in talking, like TD): Aww.


Announcer: Now. Follow me to your room.



AT THE ROOM


 


All: *talks angrily about the room*


Announcer: Do you all like it? Well good. Enjoy. *shuts door then leaves*


Firey: Now what do we do we do we do?


Coiny: What do you think, IDIOT?!


Leafy: Let's just do what ever we want to do without destroying anything! :D


All: YAY!


 


A FEW MINUTES LATER




Door: KNOCK, KNOCK!


Ice Cube: What was that?


Pencil: Maybe that was the Announcer!


Needle: Why don't someone open the door then?


Snow Ball: *opens door* OH MY GOD! *shuts door*


Bubble: Who was that?


Snow Ball: It's a guy with a black suit, wearing a mask, holding a KNIFE!


Match: OMG,OMG! What are we like, going to do! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!


Pin: I have an idea! Let's all pretend we're objects and then he won't notice!


Golf Ball: No! NO! We're humans now! We can't do that!


David: Aww seriously!


Tennis Ball: Wait. You're here TOO?!


Eraser (AUS spelling): Hold on. If there are 20 - I mean 21 of us, and only 1 of him, we can just kill him! ^_^

All: YAY!


Blocky: See, we can just kill him in one-


(20 more mask people come)


Blocky: Go...


All: *screams for like, 5 minutes or so*


New characters from BFDIA: *climbs from window*


Ruby: Hi guys! I just wanted to say that- OH MY GOD THERE ARE MURDERERS!


New characters from BFDIA: *screams and then jumps off window*


Announcer: Geez people! Stop screaming! Wait. Who are these?


Firey: they are murderers WHO ARE ABOUT TO KILL US ALL!


Announcer: Oh my god. Just beat them up.


Flower: You think we can do that?! We're only kids! - but not little ones of course. BUT-


Announcer: No "Buts". But SERIOUSLY! Most of you have managed to kill someone your own age, or maybe older, or younger...No one cares really. BUT JUST GO UP A LEVEL! *leaves*


Spongy: Aww come on. :(


Pin: EVERYONE! We are NOT cowards and will fight to the DEATH against these-


Pencil: Who said YOU were team leader?!


Pen: Let's just do it anyway.


Golf Ball: WAIT! Tennis Ball and I have made a plan! >:D


Snow Ball: Like that's going to work.


Firey: Guys! Stop arguing.. well before you start arguing FOR REAL!


Coiny: Well, YOU better stop thinking YOU'RE leader! >:(


Firey: *slaps Coiny*


Leafy: EVERYONE! CALM DOWN!


Needle: Aww seriously?! We never agreed YOU were leader!


Leafy: Well at least I'M TRYING TO HELP!


Mask people: *watches everyone argue*


Mask guy 1: This is ridiculous. Lets go somewhere else.


Mask guy 2: Why not kill them NOW since their arguing became annoying!


Mask guy 1: OK, fine.


Rocky: Uhh...


Bubble: I think one of them said they were going to kill us all...


Eraser: So why don't we just kill them now before they kill us all?


Match: I like, totally agree.


Tennis Ball: But the plan-


Golf Ball: Shh! Never mind about that!


 


20 SECONDS LATER


 


Pin: WOODY! WHY AREN'T YOU FIGHTING?!


Everyone: *stops and watches*


Pin: YOU HAVE TO FACE THE  CONSEQUENCES AND FIGHT!


Everyone: *carries on*


 


2 HOURS LATER OF SCREAMING AND SHOUTING


Blocky: Well, it looks like we killed all of them! ^_^


Flower: And no one's died. Well, at least. >:(


Bubble: Actually I have died many times!


Pencil: Then how come you're still here?


Match: There's a MRC right over there!


Pencil: Oh. So maybe many people have died.


Announcer: People, people! I have something to say about what you did.


All: *smiles*


Announcer: You diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-


Coiny: Hurry up!


Needle: We don't have all day, you know?!


Announcer: -iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid TERRIBLE.


Leafy: WHAT?! :O


Firey: B-but that's impossible!


Tennis Ball: I mean seriously! What bad DID we do?


Announcer: I have a few things:


1.  They also said they were joking


2. The argument at the beginning


3. They were well designed robots


And by the way, they'll explode within 3 minutes after being killed-


Eraser: Which is..


Announcer: Just now.


Mask people: *explodes*


 


AFTER THE EXPLOSION


 


All: *comes out of MRC out side of the hotel*


Firey: Oh. We're still humans. >:(


Tennis Ball: AND my arms are still tied up! :(


Pen: Hey wait. How come the hotel still isn't destroyed?


Announcer: The hotel is anything-proof.


Needle: Well THAT'S hard to believe.


Characters owned by: jacknjellify

No comments:

Post a Comment