CONTENT: Zodiacs, long scripts, completed
Virgo, Scorpio and Sagittarius get stranded on a deserted island. Just as wacky as before.
(written by these people againnnnn :D
:iconlittle-dollhouse202: :iconshinysnivyforever: and of course, myself lol)
(ALSO!! The ones NOT written by me are in italic writing (again XDDD))[2021: Not applicable, I pasted this as plain text again...]
Sagittarius: Oh my god guys I can't wait to do some skydiving!
Virgo: Scorpio I can't do this I'm too scared to do it alone!
Scorpio: (sighs) Fine...
(Scorpio grabs a long bungee cord and ties Virgo's arm to his own arm)
Scorpio: There, you can stick to me.
Virgo: Oh geez, thanks!
Sagittarius: AAAAAARGH! SCREW THIS I'M JUMPING!
(Sagittarius opens the door and jumps off the plane)
Virgo: WAIT SAG YOU FORGOT YOUR PARACHUTE!
Scorpio: WAIT VIRGO YOU'RE TIED TO ME!
(Virgo grabs the nearest parachute bag and jumps off tHE plane with Scorpio dragging along)
Scorpio: YOU IDIIIIIOOOOOOOOTTTTTSSSSSS!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capricorn: Well that escalated quickly...
Aries & Aquarius: NOOOOOOOO SAGITTARIUS!
Taurus: Can we go home now?
Gemini: (turns around) Yeah okay, they'll be fine.
(Gemini turns the plane around)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sagittarius: WOOOO HOOOOOOOO!
Virgo and Scorpio: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(All three land in the deep ocean)
Sagittarius: Woot that was fun!
Virgo: SCORPIO STOP IT I CAN'T FLOAT
Scorpio: HEEEEEELP I CAN'T SWIM!!!!
Sagittarius: Haha that's ironic because you are a water sign and all!
Scorpio: HEEEEELP MEEEE I'M GONNA DIEEEEEE
Virgo: This is comedy gold right here! Scorpio actually begging for mercy!
Sagittarius: Haha yeah!
(Virgo and Sagittarius watch Scorpio struggle in the water and screaming curses and begs of help and God's forgiveness for a few more hours before actually helping Scorpio to the surface)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Virgo: Oh the water's actually just waist deep!
Scorpio: SHUT UP
Sagittarius: Haha I'm telling Aries about this when we get home!
Scorpio: Do it and I will fucking kill you!
Virgo: Speaking of home guys...how do we get back?
Sagittarius: Aries will pick us up on the plane!
Virgo: No, the plane turned around when we jumped off.
Sagittarius: Well that's just rude!
Scorpio: Hey Virgo you are still attached to me!
Virgo: Oh um sorry!
(Virgo struggles with the knot until coming to the conclusion that the knot cannot be untied)
Scorpio: I HATE YOU.
Sagittarius: How are you going to pee?
Virgo: Well you have to look away huh?
Scorpio: AS LONG AS YOU DON'T PEE IN THE OCEAN
Virgo: IT'S WAIST DEEP
Scorpio: I WILL DIE
Virgo: GOOD WE CAN USE YOUR CORPSE AS FOOD!
Sagittarius: Yuck!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cancer: *looks at old photo albums*
Aries: AYY LOOK THERE'S SAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aquarius: *takes photo album* MYYYYYY SAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Aries: NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S CANNY'S PHOTO ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO IM BETTER FRIENDS WITH SAG, YOURE CREEPY
Cancer: MYYYYY PHOTO ALBUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Pisces: *cries in corner*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Virgo: *tries to make fire* WHY ISN'T THIS WORKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!111!!!1
Sagittarius: Because you stupid Lol AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH
Virgo:*Punches sag unconscious* Oh wait... he's dead now.
Scorpio: Great now what do we do with him
Virgo: Well.... unless you want to eat him for food, I guess we'll just have to dump him in the ocean
Scorpio: won't that be murder?
Virgo: good point.... but what do we do with him we can't carry him around.
*le wild hippotamuas appears*
Sagittarius: *comes back to life* Y O L F HAHA IM THE DEVIL-- WHOALY SHEEP IT'S AHIPPO!!!!!!!!!!! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Scorpio: DAMN YOU I'M SATAN
Virgo: DANG WE WERE GOING TO GET RID OF YOU
Sagittarius: *is already gone because they ran away from the hippo*
Scorpio: OMG THE HIPPO IS MEAT.
Virgo: *GASP* hURRY SCORPIO OR SAG WILL FIND OUT KILL IT NOW NOW NOW
Scorpio: *runs to the hippo* DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *is about to kill the hippo*
Virgo: I STILL CAN'T BELIVE I'M STILL ATTACHED TO YOU!!!!!! *tries to cover their eyes*
Sagittarius: *comes back with Hungry Jacks, KFC, Subway, McDonald's, Barnicle Bill's, Cafe PRIMO, TGI Fridays, Domino's Pizza, Pizza Hut and Pedro's Pizza (+ other places)*
Scorpio: *stops when knife is about to stab the hippo* HOLY
Virgo: SHEEP.
Sagittarius: Sup bros look what I got for us
Scorpio: A YEAR SUPPLY OF FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Virgo: HOW'D THE HECK DID YOU GET ALL THAT I MEAN WE'RE STRANED ON A DESERTED ISLAND THERE ARE LIKE ZERO FAST FOOD PLACES HERE
Sagittarius: I dunno, there was like some bird that dropped a bag of food :T
Virgo: :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Scorpio: Lol if Taurus were here they'd eat all this in like one second lol I am so funny
Virgo: *crushes Scorpio with palm tree* TAURUS IS MY FRIEND SHUT UP
Scorpio: SAG GIMME FO0D RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sagittarius: Should I?
Virgo: NO.
Scorpio: YES.
Sagittarius: Meh, Imma just set up the food and stuff while you pull Scorps out, yea :T
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Libra: I wonder if they've got any food :|
Taurus:They might, but THEY DON'T GET ANY OF THIS PIZZARY GOODNESS, HAHA!! xD *eats pizza*
Libra: Can I have a slice--
-THE PIZZA IS GONE-
Libra: wth
Taurus: Oh, sorry... Wish we had more though,
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sagittarius: NOW WE FEAST!!! >:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Virgo: Okay so have you decided on what we should eat first, hmmmm?????
Sagittarius: Ummmmm............................
Scorpio: Can we just kill the hippo instead?
Virgo: EHNOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 2bloody4me
Sagittarius: 3bloody5me
Scorpio: 4bloody6--
Sagittarius: EHNOU SCERPZ ONLY UN-VIOLENT PEOPLE SEI DET
Scorpio: Um no.
Virgo: Sag, Scorpio is actaully allowed to say that so... um... yea :3
Scorpio: SEE????
Sagittarius: Pfft, whatever.
Sagittarius: So, um. What do we eat.
Scorpio: THE HIPP--
Virgo: How about Cafe Primo?
Scorpio: FINE.
Sagittarius: YAAA
Scorpio: Hey Virgo, you got that fire started?
Virgo:UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........................................................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capricorn: I wonder if they're still alive?
Leo: WTH BRO COURSE THEYRE STILL ALIVE
Gemini: Leo is right, you know, GOOD BYE *pushes Cappy out the window* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL
Capricorn: What if they die out there? I mean they're stranded on an island I MEAN THEY COULD DIE.
Gemini: Who's "they"? lol You mean everyone but Sagittarius?--
-Gemini gets a sudden high five on the face by someone that actually is friends with Sagittarius-
Capricorn: Lol Satan got slapped
Gemini: Ay, it's not like that was ever funny,
Cancer: Ay, Cappy, no offence, but, to be honest, I think Taurus is funnier than you...
Capricorn: BUT TAURUS IS AS BORING AS--
Cancer: But, ... so are you................... :3
Pisces: Lol Cappy you need help?
Carpicorn: Actually, you know what? Imma just go eat dinner. Thanks anyway, Pisces. >:T
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LATER ON LIKE BECAUSE LIKE YOU KNOW
Virgo: Aweh man that food was great,
Scorpio: Lol yea ikr lol poor poor Taurus--
Virgo: sHUT UP *THROWS THE LEFTOVER'S LEAF/PLATE AT SCORPIO'S FACE*
Sagittarius: HEy!! I WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO PUT ALL MY LEFTOVERS ON THAT PLATE!!
Virgo: IT'S A FRIGGIN LEAF WTH SAG.
Scorpio: lol u miss virgO
Virgo: I SO DID GET YOU. LIAR LIAR PANTS A BLAZE
Scorpio: Where?--
Virgo: SEE?! I GOT YOU RIGHT THERE *POINTS AT SOMEWHERE ON SCORPIO* SEE?! YOU SEE THAT?! SAG ARE YOU SEEING THIS?!
Sagittarius: Yea! You missed!!
Scorpio: haha lol lol yea sag high five *puts hand up*
Sagittarius: Heck yea, *high fives scorpio*
Scorpio: S bros till the end,
Sagittarius: Heck yea,
Virgo: O,^,O ... WHAT THE FUVK YOU GUYS YOU'RE SO MEAN
Scorpio: oH I'M SORRY,
Virgo: DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME?!
Sagittarius: ...
Scorpio: Um, sure thing
Virgo: DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!
Sagittarius: Yes, well, um, Scorps wants to, ... not me.
Scorpio: what. we are attatched to eachother with some string and like how can we
Virgo: Actually, Scorpio, Imma just go to sleep now, I wanna get up early to see the sunrise
Scorpio: WTH-- REALY. IT'S LIKE 8PM COME FIGHT ME
Virgo: *MAKES REALLY LOUD SLEEPING NOISES EVEN IF THEY'RE AWAKE*
Scorpio: SAG.
Sagittarius: AYE!!"
Scorpio: SIT ON VIRGO'S FACE
Sagittarius: um no
Scorpio: FINE THEN. I WILL.
Virgo: AAAAAAAAGH WHAT THE HECK SCORPIO
Scorpio: finally. now you can fight me.
Virgo: WHAT. NO. I DIDN'T MEAN IT LITERALLY.
Scorpio: Well, I thought so, and like, I'm like the mother of the group, and I'm the most possessive so um yea. I'm the boss, you do what I say, we shall now fight.
Virgo: PLEASE. LET ME SLEEP.
Sagittarius: Maybe Virgo doesn't want to fight at the moment? Maybe tomorrow lol Do you have the patience? Wait-- lemme rephrase that lol *dramatic voice* DOES SCORPIO... HAVE THE PATIENCE...?
Scorpio: OF COURSE I HAVE THE PATIENCE YOU TWAT
Sagittarius: Or maybe Virgo appears that they don't want to fight, but want to fight in secret!! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Virgo: LEEEEEEEEEEEEET. MEEEEEEEEEEE SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Scorpio: fINE. gOODNIGHT tHEN.
Virgo: good-night, satan, UuU *falls asleep*
Sagittarius: lol poor poor virgo, they didn't even get to find their constellation-- see? I already found theirs XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (lies)
Scorpio:Wow Good Job
Sagittarius: ALSO!!! ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our constellations are ON THE MAP COME ON LETS FIND OURS!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Scopio: I DON'T WANT TO FIND CONSTELLATIONS WITH YOU SAGITTARIUS
Sagittarius: Fine. .................................................................................................[hours later]... Lol poor poor Aries is just a line ... Ooh!! Cappy the triangle!!!! ...
Scorpio: shut up sag its like 4am in the morning and im trying to sleep its my bed time
Sagittarius: I'M NOT SLEEPING TILL I FIND MY CONSTELLATION-- OH LOOK THERE'S YOURS!!! :OOOOOOOOOOO
Scorpio: SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Sagittarius: oH lOOK i fOUND mINE gOOD nIGHT *falls asleep*
Scorpio: Good.
----------- Later -----------
ITS LIKE 8AM GOOD MORNING
Sagittarius: *WAKES UP* OMG *WAKES UP SCORPIO* SCORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scorpio: *WAKES UP* fuvkwhatisit WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT IISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTuh
Sagittarius: hey, we should trick virgo into thinking we've watched the sunrise leaving them out xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Scorpio: ... great idea. it will finally get virgo to fight me like they promised yesterday
Virgo: I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DID NOT PROMISE THAT
Scorpio: WHOA VIRGO WHAT HOW I MEAN LIKE WHERE DID YOU COME FROM I SHOULDVE FELT YOU COMING BECAUSE LIKE YOU KNOW WERE ATTACHED TO EACHOTHER NOW
Virgo: Still. What were you going to tell me--
Sagittarius: WE WATCHED THE SUNRISE WITHOUT YOU LOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLL
Virgo: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. I MISSED IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Scoprio: Hell yea you did
Virgo: WHY. WHY YOU. YOU'RE AN IDIOT SCORPIO, COURSE YOU DIDN'T. YOU LIKE FELL ASLEEP AT 4 IN THE MORNING. YOU SHOULD LIKE SLEEP
Scorpio: .. ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................
Sagittarius: Well , WE DON'T LIKE SLEEP SO WE WATCHED THE SUNRISE, HA!
Scorpio: thx
Virgo:Sag, something tells me youre lying,
Sagittarius: I'm not lying, I'm just tricking you lol
Virgo & Scorpio: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT.
Scorpio: I WILL STRANGLE YOU.
SAgittarius: Um, but didn't you want to fight Virgo?
Scorpio: Oh yea. PREPARE TO DIE.
Virgo: ... Who. Me or Sag (kill sag pls pls plsssss)
Sagittarius: YA SCORPS WHO DO YOU WANT DEAD?! (virgo lol)
Scorpio: Hmm... I figure that out till sunset.
Sag and Virgo: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
Scorpio: Imma eat my breakfast.
----------------------------------------------------------
Libra: Something tells me we should bring them back...
Cancer: Yea!! Maybe we should,
Capricorn: Guys, I think, they're... dead...
Aquarius: Pfft Capricorn liar. Of course Sag's not dead. ... Well, maybe Virgo and Scorpio,
Pisces: Ay, Cappy, why you always so negative? I'm sure they're still alive,
Capricorn: THEY'VE BEEN LIVING WITHOUT FOOD AND DRINK FOR A WHILE AND THEY MUST'VE COMPLAINED TO DEATH.
Aries: What a bad theory LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Gemini: Should I get the plane?
Taurus: It's... it's in the shed, guess we should be good to go,
Leo: HECK YEA. WE'RE GOING TO SAVE SAGGI AND SCORPS--
Capricorn: *AHEM*
Leo: AND KNIFE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL
cAPRICORN: *AHEM*
Leo: WHAT.
Capricorn: USE , NOT AND, WHAT HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED 13002840 HUMAN YEARS AGO, GOD.
Libra: I think he was away that day
Cancer: wow thanks for stating the obvious lol
Gemini: The plane's reADY gET iN
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
-LATER-
-everyone is asleep lolololol because they all actually want to watch the sunrise-
-tHE NEXT FRIGGIN EARLY MORNING-
Virgo: *IS ALREADY UP* OMG GUYS I AM GOING TO SEE THE SUN RISE ANY OF YOU AWAKE YET.
Scorpio: Duhh,
Sagittarius: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IM LIKE SUPER EXCITED THIS IS LIKE MY FIRST SUNRISE
Virgo: wth
Scorpio: SHUT UP ITS RISING
-the sun is rising duhh,-
Scorpio: Niceeeeeeeee
Sagittarius: ITS SOOOO PRITYYYYYYYYY :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Virgo: OF COURSE IT IS YOU IDIOT now we enjoy.
...
...
...
..
...
...
...
...
-A PLANE COMES FROM SOMEWHERE-
Virgo: AAAAAAGH WHAT IS THAT NOISE
Sagittarius: I think it's a plane,
Scorpio: WOW THANKS FOR STATING THE OBVIOUS.
Aries: *OPENS DOOR OF PLANE* *PUTS DOWN LADDER* CLIMB UP
Scorpio: WOW THANKS FOR DESTROYING THIS PRETTY MOMENT.
Aries: oH iM sORRY get up
-the three climb up the ladder and get into the plane-
-HOURS LATER-
Capricorn: O.o
Pisces: See, Capricorn? They were alive after all.
Capricorn: O.o
Virgo: Ay. Capricorn.
Capricorn: what
Virgo: How many times did you think we were dead?
Capricorn: HOW. WHAT-- WHY.
Virgo: ALSO. Taurus.
Taurus: What?
Virgo: Taurus? Scorpio insulted you because we like had a year supply of food-- THE FOOD. WHERE'S THE FOOD
Sagittarius: I think we left it on the island... (lol)
Scorpio: YOU LEFT THE FOOD ON THE ISLAND?!?!?!?!?!?
Cancer: FOOD? whERE? tAURUS tHEY hAD foOD
Taurus: OMG FOOD
Aquarius: tHEY lEFT iT oN tHE iSLAND nOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1111!1111111
Gemini: oH nO Lets go back im tired
Aries: LEMME DRIVE THIS TIME
Aquarius: nO pLS yOULL cRASH tHE pLANE lOLOL
Leo: Maybe, since you both can't decide fairly, I'LL DRIVE THE PLANE!!! :DDDDDDDDDD
Cancer: Oh look! We're already here!! ^^
Leo: WHAT. WHY.
-the signs happily get off the plane to watch movies and eat chips together, later in the night, and soon all get some sleep after that tiring journey to Earth and back-
No comments:
Post a Comment